Saturday 7 June 2014

The Alpha (the Beginning)

Putting the title as "das Verständnis" may make you think that you have arrived at the wrong page due to a faulty link because of the foreign language, but I assure you, that title was put there on purpose.

Not a newcomer to the realm of blogging, I'm an old hand at the art of whipping a post into being. In previous blogs I never really had a direction of what that blog would be, starting off aimlessly and ending much the same way. A thought would pop into my head and it would become a script read by others, but it never felt exactly right. Having left the realm of blogging for what I felt was a long time, I have been fondly thinking of things I could write about again, and have now been inspired to re-blog life as I know it.

Das Verständnis is German for understanding, comprehending, appreciating, having insight, to grip and to grasp. This is what I want this blog to be. A reflection of the experiences that encompass everyday life - with these things in mind. Though experiences are unique to individuals they are often best shared. There are few people who do life by themselves.

Above all things, I am passionate to serve the Lord Jesus, as well as my family and friends. Many people in my life do not have a faith in Jesus like I do, but I am not here to judge anyone, only to love people for exactly who they are and their importance to me. People accept the choices and beliefs of those they care about, and through doing life together, learn to understand what their passions and inner beliefs are.

Now that you've read this and been warmly welcomed, perhaps this blog is exactly what you wanted to find. Perhaps, sadly, this is not.

0 commentators:

Post a Comment