Sunday 15 June 2014

The Mustard Cowl

The cool weather has officially arrived in Adelaide, and my favourite accessories have been getting a great work out - the neck-embracing scarf.

I have such a variety of beautiful, warm, patterned scarfs, but not many that are just one colour. I also have many scarves that are one piece of long material that you can tie in a variety of ways but only one that is the universal loop you can wrap around without the need to tucking in edges.

I have also been dreaming more about the gorgeous colour of mustard yellow of late, and while on a spontaneous visit to Spotlight yesterday (my other, other, OTHER, other home away from home), I was wooed by Miss K to purchase this chunky Moda Vera Jester Wool (50gm) in yellow.

And then I was wooed by Ami's Long Double Crochet Cowl pattern that she made - which I found by Pinterest. In 2.5 hours this was begun and finished - I may have been dawdling a little bit. I think her wool was thicker than mine - or she could be super mini-tiny and it looks ginormous on her. But I can say - its mighty cozy!




0 commentators:

Post a Comment